Just wanted to share another amazing recipe from Pioneer Woman. We are yet to try one of her recipes that we don't enjoy. They are all so yummy!
7 Can Soup serves 6 and has a bit of a taco flavor. It is easy to make and even our boys (ages 11 & 9) love having it for supper.
- 1 can chili (she calls for meat only chili but we make it with beans)
- 1 can (15 ounce) Kidney Beans
- 1 can (15 ounce) Pinto Beans
- 1 can (15 ounce) Black Beans
- 1 can (15 ounce) Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can (15 ounce) Corn
- 1 can (10 ounce) Rotel
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Velveeta Cheese - Her recipe says 8 ounce.. we like to use a little more.
Without draining any of the cans, empty into a large pot over high heat. Bring to a boil, reduce and simmer 10 to 15 minutes. Add salt and pepper as needed.
Dice the cheese and stir into the soup until melted. It's that easy!!!! Serve immediately!