Happy 11th Birthday to our oldest son, Aidan Michael!
11 years ago, God blessed us with our first baby boy. We are so proud of the young man you have become. You have such a big heart. Always helping those around you and teaching your younger brother all you have learned. You love animals and have such a gentle way with them. You love to fish, hunt, play video games, practice shooting and using your bow. You love old vehicles, learning about different places and you have a desire to travel.
Thank you for your patient and caring way. God has blessed you with many talents and I know He will continue to direct your path. Your desire to help others and always willing to give your all is a blessing to our family each and every day.
A few days before your birthday we celebrated at Auntie's house. You shared your birthday party with your cousin, Abigail, as she turned 15. You loved having a party with her. I know how much you care for her and see her as a blessing in your life. As we celebrated your birthday you were all smiles... I'm so happy you had a wonderful party.
As requested we took you to El Burrito Logo for your birthday. We had a great time and you truly enjoyed your Mexican dinner.
We love you Aidan! Happy Birthday!
Aidan's Birthday Interview
- What is your favorite color? Green
- What is your favorite thing to do? Go on vacation with my family!
- What is your favorite animal? Bobcats and Leopards
- What is your favorite song? Africa by: Toto
- What is your favorite book? The Bible
- What is your favorite thing to drink? Code Red Mountain Dew
- What is your favorite food? Hotdogs and Mexican
- What is your least favorite food? Cabbage and Peas
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Archaeologist
- If you had one wish what would it be? To have a pet bobcat.
- What is your favorite memory of when you were 10? Going to Florida.
- What is one thing you hope to do now that you are 11? Travel to more places.
- Where is your favorite place to eat? El Burrito Loco
- What makes you happy? Being with my family and Maddie Jo (our dog).
- What would you like everyone to know? I am a Christian.