10.24.2016

Jericho Shrine Circus



This weekend we were blessed with the opportunity to visit the Jericho Shine Circus at Freedom Hall Civic Center. We went with my sister, Heather, and my nieces, Abigail and Alaina. My boys and I had never experienced a Circus before, so this was a grand adventure... and one we will not quickly forget. 








I'm not sure what I was expecting.. I guess something small and sweet with little clowns running here and there. The Jericho Shrine Circus definitely exceeded my expectations! It was such a blast to see all of the performances. I was in awe of what they could accomplish. 








We had a wonderful time at the circus and hanging out with my sister and her girls afterwards also! Hopefully we can enjoy the circus again when it comes back around next year. 


  







No comments:

Post a Comment