On June 11th our baby boy turned 9 years old! Happy Birthday Noah Matthew!
The day before your birthday you asked for a Captain America Civil War party with your cousins. You loved all of your presents and had a blast jumping on the trampoline for hours.
On your birthday we spent a nice day at home playing and laughing... and of course getting into a huge water balloon fight! You don't care much about getting wet so you enjoyed throwing them at Mommy, Daddy and Aidan.
Sunday, we headed to Pigeon Forge, TN to visit the Hollywood Wax Museum and Goats On A Roof Alpine Coaster. We had a blast at the Wax Museum putting on props and posing for all the funny pictures!
The coaster was also amazing! You rode with Mommy and laughed through the whole ride. When the ride was over you were ready to go again!
We ended our day with your choice of supper... Steak N Shake!
We are so proud of the young man you are becoming Noah. You have such a huge heart! You love your family, your neighbors and your friends... you are always there to lend a helping hand. No matter what the day may bring your silly.. yet sweet nature is a blessing to our family. You always make us smile. We are blessed to be called your Mommy and Daddy! Happy 9th Birthday Noah! May God continue to bless you and guide your every step!
Noah's Birthday Interview:
- What is your favorite color? Blue and Red
- What is your favorite thing to do? Play Disney Infinity with my brother.
- What is your favorite animal? cats
- What is your favorite song? Songs I make up
- What is your favorite book? The Bible
- What is your favorite thing to drink? Grape Juice
- What is your favorite food? Pizza
- What is your least favorite food? Sushi
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A Police Officer
- If you had one wish what would it be? That Zootopia was a real place.
- What is your favorite memory of when you were 8? Going to Florida.
- What is one thing you hope to do now that you are 9? Go see a wrestling match with my cousin Austin.
- Where is your favorite place to eat? Chick-fil-a
- What makes you happy? Being silly and playing with my dog, Maddie Jo.
- What would you like everyone to know? I love pickles and I don't like cheese (YES, he is silly!)
Psalm 127:3 - Lo, children are an heritage of the : and the fruit of the womb is his reward.