4.22.2016

I Wonder - Book Review


Book Description: 
This book is a treasure! It is unusual in its endearing and educational verses and illustrations for children and in its engaging and varied pieces for parents - and other grownups. The rhymes are appealing, the illustrations are wonderful and the writings range from heartfelt to very funny. All in all a must read.

My Review: 
This book has been such a delight to read myself and to read to my children. Jane Altman created a book that has made my children smile as we read along. This would be a great book for a beginner reader, however, it was also enjoyed by my boys ages 10 and 8. 

Part 1 of the book is written for children and Part 2 is written for adults. This is a wonderful book that brings both parent and child together. This is a must re-read for our family! 



No comments:

Post a Comment