12.30.2015

Waiting For Morning - Book Review


Book Description: 

“I’m afraid there’s been a car accident...”As Hannah Ryan waits for her family to return home from a camping trip, she realizes she has everything going for her—a husband other women admire, two charming teenage daughters, and a loving Christian home. As the sunny afternoon turns into twilight, her uneasiness grows along with the shadows. Then a car pulls into Hannah’s driveway, bringing two police officers...and devastating news that shatters her life forever.
In the days that follow, Hannah struggles with unspeakable feelings of sorrow and rage—feelings that fuse into one chilling purpose for living: revenge against Brian Wesley, the drunk driver who has caused all her pain.
In her fury, Hannah shuts the Lord out of her life. She’s determined not to forgive Wesley or the God who allowed this tragedy to happen. Can two caring people help Hannah rediscover her faith...before bitterness destroys her?

My Review: 

Amazing read!!! Wait.. let me say that again... AMAZING READ!! Until I received Waiting For Morning as a book review I had never read a Karen Kingsbury book before... boy, was I missing out! This book left me on the edge of my seat. I couldn't put it down.. not even for a moment. I felt the pain and struggle of the character Hannah Ryan as I read each word that was written. I shed tears with her and laughed at her rare moments of joy. Most of all I felt the forgiveness she gave and the love and strength that God was giving her. This was a great last review for 2015.. I know in the future I will be looking for many more Karen Kingsbury books to read. She is a wonderful author and this book brought about more emotion then I put into words. If you looking for a book that is so breathtaking you just can't put it down... this book is for you!!!     





1 comment:



  1. Our firm, Bostick Communications, distributes press releases via e-mail for our clients who are authors.  These releases make reviewers, such as yourself, aware of new books that are available for review.
     
    We would like to add you to that database to receive releases from our clients. 
     
    You will receive two press releases per week on the average. You select the books you wish to review. You have the opportunity to specify certain genres that you are interested in to reduce the number of releases you receive, if you wish.
     
    There is no obligation/fees and you may unsubscribe at any time.
     
    If interested please reply back to us and note the genres you review and the site(s) where you post your reviews.

    Thank you for your time to consider our service.
     
    Best,
    Ken Eason
    Bostick Communications
     
    www.bostickcommunications.com
     
    ops@bostickcommunications.com

    ReplyDelete