- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 2 cups of sliced strawberries
- 2 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 box of strawberry jell-o
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- cool whip
- Preheat oven to 350. Place pie crust in the pan and use a fork to punch holes in the bottom of the crust. Bake 15 minutes until the edges are golden brown. Allow the crust to cool completely.
- Whisk together water, sugar and cornstarch. Bring to a boil. Simmer, stirring until thickened.
- Remove from heat and add jell-o. Stir until dissolved. Pour mixture over strawberries. Refrigerate until set.
- Decorate with cool whip and enjoy!