This week was "choose your own recipe week". Our youngest son Noah wanted to bake Peach Cobbler.. Yummy!
- 15oz. can sliced peaches - drained
- 1/2 cup butter - melted
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Noah was being a monkey while getting all the ingredients together.
- Preheat oven 350
- Pour melted butter into 8x8 dish.
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and milk.
- Pour the batter over the melted butter... do not stir! Pour the can peaches on top.
- Bake 30-40 minutes and Enjoy! We served ours with vanilla ice cream.