Crock-Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3 cans, cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 Tbsp parsley flakes (or fresh parsley)
- 1 can chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 bag of frozen vegetables
- egg noddles
- Place chicken broth in the bottom of the crock-pot and layer on chicken breast, soups, butter and parsley. Cook on high 5 hours or low 8-9 hours.
- Take chicken out of the crock-pot and pull apart. Add back to the crock-pot and add in vegetables. Cook on low 1 hour.
- While veggies are cooking prepare egg noodles as directed on package. When cooking time is up... add noodles to the bottom of a bowl and top with chicken mixture. Enjoy!