8.09.2015

Cookie Monster Ice Cream


Cookie Monster Ice Cream


We found this recipe online HERE... just wanted to give credit to those who created it. This was a fun recipe and my sons, Aidan and Noah along with my niece, Alaina had a great time making and eating it!! 


Ingredients:
  • 2 cups Heavy Cream
  • 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk 
  • 1 Tbsp vanilla
  • Blue Food Coloring (add until it's the color you like)
  • 20 Oreos
  • 15 Chocolate Chip Cookies



Directions:

1. To begin crush cookies separately... 






2. Whip heavy cream, food coloring and vanilla until stiff peaks form. You may also stand over the mixer and watch the peaks form like these kiddos did. It's exciting to see the outcome!  






3. Beat in condensed milk and add more food coloring if needed. Fold in broken cookies and add to a pan. 






4. Break up all remaining cookies and use them to decorate the top of the ice cream. Place in freezer for at least 5 hours.... then enjoy!! 




1 comment:

  1. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete