Hello! Today I'm going to share with your our homeschool schedule for this year (2015 - 2016). This is just a basic outline of our schedule. We try to follow this schedule as much as we can, however, with homeschooling things can change from day to day.
~ Noah (8 years old / 3rd Grade)
~ Aidan (9 years old / 5th Grade)
- 6:30 am: I get ready for the day & have personal Bible Study.
- 7:30 am: Aidan & Noah wake up, make up their beds & get dressed.
- 8:00 am: Breakfast / Family Devotions
- 9:00 am: Bible
- 9:30 am: Math (I teach Noah his math while Aidan does his independent Math work, then I help him with anything he needs.)
- 10:00 am : The boys work on many different subjects (Reading, Writing, Spelling, Typing, Etc..). While I am teaching one of the boys the other one is completing independent work that he has been given.
- 12:30 pm: Lunch / Break
- 2:00 pm: We work on our together work.. such as History, Science, Art & Music
- 3:00 pm: School's Out! / Mommy cleans up the house and gets everything ready for the next school day.
- 4:30 pm: Daddy is home from work.
- 5:00 pm: Supper / Bath / Family Time
- 9:30 pm: Bedtime for the boys
Our school days are Tuesday - Friday currently. We homeschool on the days Daddy works.. so when he is home we can spend time together. Mondays are our designated field trips days. And we LOVE field trips!
To see our curriculum click HERE!