12.26.2012

Flashback Into 2012!!

2012 is almost over, and as we journey into the New Year I wanted to pause for a moment to remember all the wonderful times we had with family and friends! The memories of warm summer nights, camping, laughing, swimming, being silly... also snow ball fights, hiking, birthdays, holidays and the beginning of homeschool will forever be etched into my thoughts! This has been an amazing year.. and I know that 2013 will bring on even more sweet memories! Here is our picture flashback into 2012 (in no particular order).. Hope You Enjoy!!

(Pictures Include: Playing with friends, Thanksgiving at my Grandmothers, Christmas with family, Birthday Parties, A's last day of Kindergarten & N's last day of Pre-School, Camping, Sunday School, School Plays, The Boys first day of Homeschool, Fun Homeschool Days, Playing In The Snow, Hiking, Learning to ride bikes without training wheels, Fishing, Easter, Playing Music and Much Much More!!! If you can't tell by now.. I love Pictures!!)







































































Philippians 4:13


I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I loved looking at your year in pictures friend. What a great blessing you have with a lovely looking family!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you blessings in 2013! Following from the crew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the Crew. Happy New Year! You have some great pictures to treasure your 2012!!

    ReplyDelete